RDS-Tools has just released a new video, featuring RDS-Knight, their one-of-a-kind cybersecurity software for RDS servers. This short video reviews in less than two minutes features and assets of this great protection tool.
PRAGUE, August 7, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Remote Desktop servers have become an integral part of modern business. But with the increased flexibility that comes with working in a remote environment, there are also increased risks. Servers are vulnerable to cyberattacks of all kinds.
Advanced Solution for Network Security
Remote Desktop servers have become an integral part of modern business. But with the increased flexibility that comes with working in a remote environment, there are also increased risks. Servers are vulnerable to cyberattacks of all kinds.
RDS-Knight is the intelligent solution. Since its initial release as a stand-alone security solution in 2017, RDS-knight has evolved into a reliable and easy to use cybersecurity multi-tool. It offers up to six powerful protections for RDS servers that can be deployed and managed with just a few clicks.
- With RDS-Knight Homeland Protection module, administrators can limit connections to the servers to users from authorized countries only.
- Brute-Force Defender can automatically block and blacklist addresses attached to repeated failed login attempts.
- Administrators are able to control users' access hours with RDS-Knight Working Hours Restriction.
- Not every user needs full access to all parts of the server: Administrators can use RDS-Knight One Click to Secure Desktop feature to quickly limit access to server hard drives and configurations.
- EndPoint Protection links user account directly with specific devices.
- RDS-Knight Ransomware Protection stops Ransomware before they can harm your server.
Plus, in March 2019, RDS-Knight Version 4 was released with a newly redesigned User Interface. The new RDS-Knight offers greatly improved experience and feature sets for both Users and Administrators.
The following video, about two minutes long, shows how RDS-Knight does the job - the fast and efficient way.
As Caleb says in the video:
“What steps have you taken to protect your servers? Secure your servers and stop malicious users in their tracks: RDS-Knight is the right weapon against cybercriminals.”
The Data Center Solution Alliance ranked RDS-Knight as a Top 3 Security solution for 2019.
Download RDS-Knight Ultimate edition now for 15 days free trial and see how efficient it is to keep servers safe.